Dearly B. Loved
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Beware

An Odd Couple Strikes Whether they are the same odd couple or copycats is yet to be determined but they used the exact same modus operandi - distracted and threatened by one, the second stole my handbag from under the driver's seat of my vehicle as I was closing gates at 11am on Sunday, in the Hillside area. Handbag had contents which include driver’s license and bank and Cimas cards in the name of Folcarelli.  I can be contacted on 077 411 7450 if anyone should come across any of my belongings. The getaway car was a red Toyota Spacio, reg. ACV 5557 (the licence plates were partially obscured by a paper overlay), and a report has been made to Rhodesville ZRP. A big thank you to the passing motorist who heard the shouting and performance, and noted the registration number of the Toyota

No comments:

Post a Comment